Technically, I’m still a newlywed, however, I strive everyday in order to keep the romance alive in my marriage. My hubby works very long hours and I have found that the following 5 tips are keeping our relationship fresh!
- Send Him a Sweet Afternoon Treat. I know my hubby has very grueling days, so what I do for him sometimes is send him an I’m-thinking-about-you lunch. I also let him know dessert’s waiting at home when he gets there. 🙂
- No More Pecking. I’m totally over it! We don’t just peck one another on the lips, we actually KISS! Be passionate about it and let him know that you are his!
- Go Postal. This may sound crazy, but it’s actually my favorite. With all of this technology around, I sometimes go the old fashion route and send my hubby I-want-you notes via mail.
- That dream getaway hunty. Together, my hubby and I look at brochures or websites and wediscuss what a great getaway would look like. This is very inspiring and gives us something to look forward to.
- Bottom Line…Be intimate. Intimacy is not negotiable in a healthy, long-term partnership. Touching is one of the most nurturing forces!
Part two of my tips are coming soon! I hope you guys have been enlightened! J